Monday, August 22, 2011

the fast and the furious, ann arbor thrift

At my job we are allowed to purchase items as they come in, hold them aside, and purchase later, etc.  It is a really nice perk, and we can set things in a cubby until payday if we choose.  My cubby is always full.  I buy a lot of vintages dishes, linens, toys and clothes for the boys, books.  I had socked away a case of never opened canning jars this month, a mustard yellow Fossil purse, some sweet Van's for Simon (red and black check, awesome!), a red table runner and the beauties below.

Left to Right:

2 Fiesta saucers in a sweet butter yellow, Old Pyrex measuring cup, two cups instead of one cup, Bodum coffee press, juicer, vintage Glassbake bread loaf pan, vintage cookie cutter, like my grandma had, and a red graphic table runner.  All for under $10.  Score.



close up of the edge of the Fiesta plates and Pyrex measuring cup. And a close up of the cookie cutter.









I'm always on the lookout for vintage Pyrex.  If you see some, consider me! What do you thrift for?

No comments:

Post a Comment