Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Opportunities

I have a tendency to balk at offers for my photography skills.  So far this year three people have asked me to shoot an event for them and I have always said, no no no.  Well.  I need to do something with this.  An old high school friend has asked me to shoot her family in preparation for their adoption portfolio.  It is back in Northern Wisconsin.  I've weighed this opportunity and the positives certainly outweigh the negatives.  If I am going to be a photographer...then I need to do more than shoot my kids and pretty flowers in my garden.  I'm planning to go back home over Memorial weekend.  I hope to set up some 'mini sessions' with other friends and their families and my own family too.  Needless to say I'm excited!  More information on the mini sessions coming either here or on Kiss the Earth Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiss-the-Earth-Designs/102849783139822)

Positives
I get to see an old friend and help her and her family hopefully add to their brood
I get to see my parents and my brothers
I get to do what I love and start the professional journey
A vacation!


Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment