Saturday, June 30, 2012

Big Things

My littlest is turning two on Wednesday and I can't even believe it.  I miss that totally dependent baby stage more than I thought I could and yet I am so totally in love with Duncan as a two year old (almost) and Simon as a 4 year old.  They are good boys; they play well, mostly, and help out when they can.  They laugh a lot and are happy. What isn't to love.  Still trying to find a reasonable preschool for Simon...I contacted one here that was $8000 a year.  People pay that for preschool?  Seriously, that's more than a year of college.

June started so slowly and then now, July in an hour.  Our move to Portland has been postponed, at least a year.  We had a yard sale and Simon had a lemonade stand.  Now my focus has been on this birthday party and listening to as much streaming Phish as I can (much to Greg's chagrin!)  Maybe I'll get to see them again on fall tour.  It is just so hard with the boys and only one car and shows alone just aren't as much fun.  Just have to make it though this next week and I can relax!

Thinking of making this salted caramel cheesecake for Greg's birthday the 8th...just when to make it...http://pinterest.com/pin/87820261453496379/

A few pretties for your viewing pleasure :-)  Happy rest of your weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment