Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada

My brother is now Canadian.  It makes for good family jokes.  We love him just the same.  Funny to me how he is the closest relative I have, distance wise, and yet I see him as often as my other relatives that still live in Wisconsin, or Minnesota. 

On another note.  I have been busy getting ready for Duncan's Birthday on July 4th.  I'm feeling anxious; all that really remains is making food, which I can't do until Sunday.  What are we going to do tomorrow?!  I have made these flag buntings which are so super cute I can hardly stand it.
And I made these ruffle streamers the other night.  Easy beasy....they were done in an hour.  And adorable taboot!
I cannot wait for the big day! How would I have known a year ago, pregnant, tired, swollen, and cranky that in a year this perfect little gentleman would come to see us, and keep us in stitches?!  More on him another day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Terri. Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you will be posting. Tell Duncan - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your party went great!

    ReplyDelete